We make every effort to ensure your complete satisfaction by manufacturing to the highest quality standards. Every strip goes through numerous quality inspections not only during production, but also prior to packaging and shipping.
The warranty described below is solely extended to the original purchaser and is subject to the procedures, limitations, disclaimers and exclusions set forth herein. This warranty covers only approved product applications as recommended by Wego International Floors.
Wego International Floors warrants, to the original purchaser, that the floor you have purchased will remain free from manufacturing defects in lamination, milling, and grading for as long as the original purchaser owns the home. Hardwood flooring, being a natural product, will continue to expand and contract through heating and non-heating seasons. Even properly installed hardwood floors may consequently experience some separation between boards at different times during the year. If separations do occur, they will not be covered under this warranty.
25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- Wego International Floors warrants to the original purchaser that the finish will not wear through for the lesser of twenty-five years or as long as the original purchaser owns the home for all other Wego International Floors factory finished products.
- This warranty covers a 25-year Manufacturer’s Wear Warranty.
Pre-Installation Warranty on Wego International Floors
- Wego International Floors warrants to the original purchaser that each of these products meets our quality standards. You and/or your installer should carefully inspect the material before installation. Since wood is a natural product, there are possibilities for variation in color, tone and grain. Such variations are not covered by this warranty. Please note that all hardwood floors have a cutting waste tolerance of 5%.
Warranty Disclaimers and Exclusions
- Color variations in wood flooring are a natural occurrence due to species, age or character of flooring and exposure to UV light or sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement flooring may not match display samples and/or existing flooring exactly. Gloss reduction is not considered surface wear.
- Wego International Floors is not responsible for color variation of product or samples for the consumer matching flooring to other wood products such as cabinets, stair railings, trim and moldings.
- Naturally, occurring wood characteristics such as variations in grain, color, mineral streaks and knots are not considered defects.
- Installations / Maintenance must be performed in accordance with all NOFMA and NWFA Standards. Failure tofollow proper installation and/or maintenance by wet mopping, insufficient protection, misuse or improper alterations of the originalmanufactured product void this warranty.
- Damage due to water and/or moisture, including, but not limited to broken or leaking pipes, wet mopping, weather or natural disasters, is excluded from Wego International Floors warranties.
- Wego International Floors warranties do not cover indentations, scratches, stains or damage caused by negligence, fire, water, moisture, excessive heat, excessive dryness, erosions, pebbles, sand or other abrasives, pets, insects, spiked heel shoes, weather conditions or natural disasters, color variations, andnaturally occurring wood characteristics.
- Wego International Floors warranty does not cover natural expansion and contraction resulting in separation between boards or damage caused by low or excessive humidity.
- No warranties apply to extreme conditions. The humidity level in the home must be in the 40% - 60% range throughout the year using air conditioners, humidifiers or dehumidifiers as appropriate.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by moisture penetration through the sub-floor, flooding, leaking, plumbing, overflowing sinks or similar water damage.
- This warranty does not cover any insect infestation after the product as left the factory.
Additional Terms of the Warranty
- Normal exposure to sunlight will bring changes in shading of any hardwood floor as the floor ages. Area rugs should be moved occasionally because they block sunlight and may give the appearance of discoloring under the rug. This is not a product defect.
- No installer, retailer, or distributor, or employee of Wego International Floors, Company, has the authority to alter the obligations or limitations of any Wego International Floors warranty.
- No warranties apply to any product or products designated as seconds, rustic, cabin, closeouts, off- goods or non-standard items. Any product(s) so designated is sold “As Is.”
- Incidental or consequential damages are excluded under all Wego International Floors warranties.
- Use of Wego International Floors in environments that are excessively dry, excessively humid, or prone to dramatic swings or variations in humidity may result in small cracks in the planks which may affect your floor's finish. This condition is known as “checking" and is not covered under the Limited Warranty.
- It is the responsibility of the installer and/or the owner to inspect boards prior to installation. Wego International Floors accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labor when boards with visible defects have been installed.
- Wego International Floors warranty is not transferable and there is no warranty on any commercial installation.